struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <maill...@reumann.net>
Subject custom validation with Validator?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 22:41:33 GMT
I'm working on using David's Validation framework with an application.
For now I'm just dealing with the server side validation. What I need
to do now is also look at some form elements and based on which ones
are filled out I need to make sure some other elements also are
completed. Obviously there can't be a default validation for these
different scenarios so I know I need to do some custom validation. I
want the results to return with the rest of the validation errors that
could occur. Where do I begin coding this validation? I was a bit
confused by the documentation overview on the validation homepage near
the end where I presume it gets into this some with pluggable
validators.  Thanks for any help.

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then,
Yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."
  -Jack Handey