struts-user mailing list archives

From "Donald Miller" <Donald.Mil...@gatx.com>
Subject RE: Pre Populating Fields - bit of a newbie question
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:35:37 GMT

If you use JavaScript, the date will be based on the client's system date;
therefore, you must be sure all of your clients' system dates are
accurately set.  A server-side default gives you more control.

Don

                    "Galbreath,

                    <Galbreath@tes       cc:

                    sco.com>             Subject:     RE: Pre Populating Fields - bit of
a newbie question

                    03/05/2002

                    11:56 AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

Use JavaScript.  What's the point of having the overhead of creating an
object for something as simple as getting the current date?

Mark