struts-user mailing list archives

From "Galbreath, Mark" <Galbre...@tessco.com>
Subject RE: Holding form values from the begining page to the final page in wizard approach
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 17:05:29 GMT
You need a separate form class for every step - you are resetting the
instance variables everytime you invoke the class at each step.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Park, Dongwon [mailto:Dongwon.Park@Nextel.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:41 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Holding form values from the begining page to the final page in
wizard approach

Hello,

I have 1 form class, 1 action class and 5 JSP to support 5 steps in my
wizard. Form class has all member I have from step 1 to step 5. The scope is
request and it could navigate from step 1 to step 5 with validation but
could not hold all values to the final step in wizard. So, the problem is
that I can not hold the value for Form until the end of wizard.

Do you have any idea what I need to check ?

Thanks in advance