struts-user mailing list archives

From Jose Casas <Jose.Ca...@wal-mart.com>
Subject RE: error
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 18:49:58 GMT
What do you mean by invoking the ActionServlet?  I put it in the web.xml and
my <html:form> action looks like this

Also, what do you mean when you say that trying to pull up the JSP in the
browser directly won't work?  How am I supposed to do it?  Is there a right
way to do it?

Thanks for helping me out.

this is my web.xml

<web-app>
<servlet>

	<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

	<init-param>
 	         <param-name>application</param-name>

<param-value>com.walmart.telecomorder.formbeans.ApplicationResources</param-
value>
         </init-param>
	<init-param>
		<param-name>config</param-name>
	</init-param>
	<init-param>
		<param-name>validate</param-name>
		<param-value>true</param-value>
	</init-param>

	<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>

	<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
	<url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

	<welcome-file-list>

		<welcome-file>logon.jsp</welcome-file>
	</welcome-file-list>

	<taglib>

		<taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld</taglib-uri>
		<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld</taglib-location>
	</taglib>

	<taglib>

		<taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-uri>
		<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld</taglib-location>
	</taglib>

</web-app>

Jose Casas

E-Commerce Applications