struts-user mailing list archives

From Arron Bates <arr...@pacific.net.au>
Subject Re: simper-NeXt
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 17:18:10 GMT
Because NeXt is an extension of the original tags, it uses whatever the
original tags use to get their logic happening. BeanUtils was adapted
for DynaBeans, all the tags use BeanUtils, and so therefore, all the
tags can use DynaBeans. Including the nested ones.

In regards to how everything fits together... a well based technology is
a well based technolgy. From java itself all the way up to the
construction of Struts itself. All done to a very high standard. You
look at some of the code in java's standard API's... some of it is
simply brilliant.

Arron.