struts-user mailing list archives

From Pavel Nejedly <...@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Subject Re: nesting struts tags
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:07:17 GMT
On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 03:41:06AM +1100, rob wrote:
# What is the appropriate way to nest tags in struts?  I've seen this posted
# before but couldn't find a scriptlet free answer so I'm posting myself.
#
# I have a collection through which I'm iterating with the logic:iterate tag
# each item in the collection is meant to be used to create a link to view the
# item.
#
# If someone could tell me how to do the following properly.
#
# <logic:iterate id="mybean" name="mybeanarray">
#     <html:link forward="myForward?id="<jsp:getProperty name="mybean"
# property="id"/>"/>
#     <br>
# </logic:iterate>

  Try

  <logic:iterate id="mybean" name="mybeanarray">
      paramName="mybean" paramProperty="id" paramId="id">
  </logic:iterate>

  Pavel