struts-user mailing list archives

From b...@netcourrier.com
Subject Grid => Ted & Tom
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:43:16 GMT
Ted, Tom
I'm not searching someone to do my job, i'm just a trainee who has few time and a lots of
new things in front of him to studying...so i just want experience from you....note that for
my part i also help people on a javascript and on a php list each time i have the answer to
their question...even if it seems so simple for me...
I have also post a message to the taglibs mailing list AT THE SAME TIME that i posted on the
struts mailing list because i didn't know which was the good list, I though i had found the
good one but now i'm wondering... because some users on this mailing list seems to juged people
too quickly just because they need help and for this post a similar message on 2 mailing lists...

Anyway, tom, ted
SORRY!!!