struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vaughan Jackson" <vaughan.jack...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Using struts-template as taglib
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:53:31 GMT
Andras,

I believe you can download a jar file containing a
templates taglib from http://www.phptr.com/advjsp/.

The author of this taglib is David Geary, the same author
as that of the template tags in Struts. I think this
version is just an improved version of that in Struts
(although some of the tag attribute names have been
changed).

HTH,
Vaughan.

For additional commands, e-mail: