struts-user mailing list archives

From "Strichartz, Beth" <BStri...@sovereignbank.com>
Subject Please Help with Iterate and Lookup bean value problem
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2001 22:58:05 GMT
Hi,
 I am iterating over a results set and instead of doing
a <bean:write...   />
I need to convert the property to something more meaningful.
I added a method in my FormBean that will convert the value for me.
But, I do not know how to properly call it.

I have
 <logic:iterate id="customerResults" name="CustomerSearchForm"
property="results" type="com.my.CustomerSearchVO">
          <bean:write name="customerResults" property="bankFile"
filter="true"/>

What I want to do is call CustomerSearchForm.getbankLabel(bankFile) here.
I have tried several things an can not figure this out.

Unless you are the addressee  (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message.

Thank you.