struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: JADE
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:25:01 GMT
It is IBM's well guarded secret.

They consider it an "asset" and not a product.

To see it and play with it we had to go to IBM.  So I
believe the only way to get access to it is through an
IBM rep.  Support has to be arranged through an IBM
resource since all their documentation and on-line
discussion is IBM property.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has played with it,
because I am going to do an analysis and may not even
be able to share it come to think of it because it may
be confidential.  What a pain in the !@*!

sorry

Sandeep
--- Sean Gollschewsky <sean.gollschewsky@ispw.com>