struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Advice on integrating struts within existing application
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:44:10 GMT
I haven't done what you are asking, but I will add
what I know...
--- Jeff_Mychasiw@nlgroup.ca wrote:
> 2 - Are there any features that only work if adopted
> system wide?
can't think of any, but I am a relative newbie and
have trouble measuring the impact.
> 3 - Do I need to use the Struts - HTML tags?
no
> 4 - Is there anything from the point of page design
> that struts will prevent  me
> from doing? (ie: DHTML, CSS)
no
> 5 - Can someone play devil's advocate tell me
> something 'not good' about struts?
I think that Struts is good programming practice.  The
one thing to consider is what impact using the actions
will have.  You may have to do a large rewrite.