struts-user mailing list archives

From William Shulman <w...@metaconsortium.com>
Subject Re: servlet question
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 21:13:50 GMT

Thanks Keith-

I looked through all of the xml files (web.xml, server.xml, etc) as
well as looking through the DTD's. I did a grep for HttpServletRequest
and found nothing special. In conf/web.xml I did find a way to define
the default servlet but that is not what I am looking for. I looked at
the spec and found nothing.

I did all this before I sent the original email and again after you
listed your suggestions.

If you know the right xml file, could you tell me?

thanks
-will