struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cameron Ingram" <CIng...@pscu.net>
Subject Logout Action
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 16:16:59 GMT
Hi all and thanks in advance!

I have a link that I map to a logout.do action. In this action it
basically cleans up the resources and so forth.
It clears the objects that I loaded in to the session. It then
invalidates the session and then sends the user to a new page.
So here is the problem.

The first time the user goes through the application every thing works
as it should.
Then if the user goes back to the login page(with out closing the
browser) and goes through the app again. Then clicks on the logout link
the user is forwarded to the logout page but the log out action does not
seemed to be called. I checked the session objects in login section and
they are definitely present when they shouldn't be.
By the way this does not happen if the user kills the browser and then
re-opens.

Any ideas on what could be causing this???