struts-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Houbie - ABSIS-GROUP <fhou...@absis-group.be>
Subject iterate tag question
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 16:41:30 GMT
Hi,

I need to use an arraylist in a iterate tag, i fill the arraylist with
String arrays like that :

            ArrayList alMenu = new ArrayList();
            String strMenu[] = new String[2];
            strMenu[0] = "Tenant Information";
            strMenu[1] = "/TenantInfo";
            alMenu.add(strMenu);
            strMenu[0] = "Tenancy Schedule";
            strMenu[1] = "/TenantSched";
            alMenu.add(strMenu);
            strMenu[0] = "Service charge data";
            strMenu[1] = "/Charges";
            alMenu.add(strMenu);
            strMenu[0] = "Stacking Plan";
            strMenu[1] = "/StackingPlan";
            alMenu.add(strMenu);
            strMenu[0] = "Tenants rental balance";
            strMenu[1] = "/TenantRental";
            alMenu.add(strMenu);
            strMenu[0] = "Break dates calendar";
            strMenu[1] = "/BreakDates";
            alMenu.add(strMenu);
            session.setAttribute("Menu", alMenu);

how can I access the item of String array in jsp <bean> tag. Do I have to
write a class with getter and setter instead ?

Thanks

Frederic