struts-user mailing list archives

From ALAMI Ahmed - BOR <Ahmed.AL...@sema.fr>
Subject RE: Xml to database
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:25:21 GMT
Hello everyone

	i'm using xml-dbms framework, and i have a problem, if i give to the
map generator this XML file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE note [
  <!ELEMENT note    (to,from,heading,body)>
  <!ELEMENT to      (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT from    (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT heading (#PCDATA)>
  <!ELEMENT body    (#PCDATA)>
]>
<note>
<to>Tove</to>
<from>Jani</from>
<heading>Reminder</heading>
</note>
I get this SQL file:
CREATE TABLE  note  ( toOrder  INTEGER,  headingOrder  INTEGER,  fromOrder
INTEGER,  noteOrder  INTEGER,  body  VARCHAR(255),  notePK  INTEGER,  from
VARCHAR(255),  to  VARCHAR(255),  bodyOrder  INTEGER,  heading
VARCHAR(255))

wich is not very "representative" of the XMl file:

So my question is: can I avoid this problem to get only;
CREATE TABLE  note  ( to VARCHAR(), from VARCHAR())

Thanks to everyone.