struts-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Norsker" <pe...@norsker.com>
Subject Cookie problem
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:43:22 GMT
Hi

I making my first Struts application that uses cookies, but it doesn't seems
to send the cookies to the client.

If I use cookie.setMaxAge(60*60*24*30);  to set the max age for 30 days, the
cookie is not send to the client, but if I doesn't set the max age at all,
the cookie is send allright but not kept on the client as descriped i the
J2EE api.

I use the response.addCookie(cookie); after initializing the cookie itself.

Is there anyone having the same problem and maybe knows a way to solve it??

Regards
Peter Norsker