struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prior, Simon" <Simon.Pr...@ds-s.com>
Subject Problem with EAR file
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:37:51 GMT
Hi guys,

This isn't strictly a struts question but I have
been wracking my brains trying to solve it with no
luck.  I wondered if any of you guys could help....

I am deploying an ear file under weblogic 6.1
and in part of the code I need to parse an
xml file however, I can't figure out how to
specify the path to the file. Whatever I try
I always get an exception telling me the
file cannot be found. The file itself resides
within WEB-INF in the applications jar file
which itself resides within the ear.

I have tried using the action servlets
ServletContext.getRealPath(thefilename.xml)
but always get null returned.

I don't know how to specify the files location.

Please help!

Simon.
For optimum solutions that save you time, visit www.ds-s.com.