struts-user mailing list archives

From "Strichartz, Beth" <BStri...@sovereignbank.com>
Subject RE: indexed checkboxes
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:40:47 GMT
Why do you need the index for checkbox?? if it is to create a dynamic
checkbox in an iterate, use
multibox...

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt Peterson [mailto:c_w_peterson@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 3:25 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: indexed checkboxes

Somewhere in the archives I have seen some recent threads about the
indexed attribute of the checkbox tag not working.  I too am having no
luck getting this to work with the 1.0 release.  I did see a reference
in the basehandler class to indexed being available in 1.1 and up
releases.  What is the 1.1 and up release?  Does the October 31, 2001
release work?

Many Thanks,

-Curt

For additional commands, e-mail:

Unless you are the addressee  (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message.

Thank you.