struts-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Andres <marcel.and...@csfs.com>
Subject RE: struts-example.war
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 12:33:30 GMT
Hi Andy,

First of all, don't break your head on the desk, use a pillow! Now, to your problem:
Did you instal all the prerequisite software, how it is described on http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/installation-1.0.html?

Marcel

-----Original Message-----
From: kirklanda@synergy-fs.com [mailto:kirklanda@synergy-fs.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 1:09 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: struts-example.war

After a week of banging my head on my desk I am still no closer to getting
any struts example to work.
I am using tomcat verdsion 3.3-m3 and i have unpacked the struts-example
file.nI have tried it on 2 macheines with the same result. I displays the
first Jsp but the image on it is missing as it has been given a stupid url
(sturtspower.gif;jsessionid=837983). When i try to submit any form in the
example, my browser is redirected to logon.jsp;jsessionid=454333 or whatever
number. If i click on registration i am redirected to
.../struts-example/editRegistration.do;jsessionid=nfrwce4s01?action=Create.
I realise i have brought this up before but i thought i should re-itterate
the problem before asking any questions.

Does anyone know of any prerequisite software i might be missing in order
for this to be happening? It happens with any strusts application i try.

Thanks for your time

Andy