struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Thompson <kris.thomp...@xor.com>
Subject Form problem
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:28:05 GMT
First off, I am using Frames.  After I login, and forever after that
point, my url stays the same because of frames.  It says
http://bla.bla.com/bla/login.do.  Problem is if someone bookmarks this
page and trys to hit it (even while the session is valid) I get the
following error.

Error: 500

Location: /gcc/login.do

Cannot get request dispatcher for path login.jsp

Below is the action from the struts config for that action

<action name="loginForm" scope="request" path="/login" unknown="false"
type="com.LoginAction" input="login.jsp">
       <forward name="success" path="/main.jsp" />
    <forward name="failure" path="/badlogin.jsp" />
    </action>

It appears that struts cannot find the "request" that has come from
login.jsp.  The only work around that I know of would be to not use
struts forms for this function.

Kris Thompson