struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <cedric.dumou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Re: Common User Interface for JSP's
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:11:15 GMT

  If you download Struts sources, you should have a contrib folder in the source
distribution. If you download Struts binaries, you have a war file
struts-tiles.war containing Tiles doc, tutorial and examples.
  Also, you can visit original Tiles site :
  (main)   : http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/
  (mirror) : http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin/tiles/

  Cedric