struts-user mailing list archives

From Maciej Kołodziej <Maciej.Kolodz...@comarch.pl>
Subject Re[2]: Trying to understand the Action and Form paradigm
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:11:52 GMT
Witam,

W Twoim mail'u z dnia 15 listopada 2001 można przeczytać:

> I am getting this problem:
>
> /register.jsp(60,46) Attribute password2 has no value

I think this  is  a  parse  error  in line 60 column 46. In my application's
login.jsp definition of password field looks like that:

                        redisplay="false"/>

And    of   course  it  needs  getPass()  and  setPass()  methods  in
LoginForm.java. You didn't include Your jsp, so I can't tell You more.

--
Pozdrawiam,
 Maciej Kołodziej