struts-user mailing list archives

From "emmanuel.boudrant" <b...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v1.1 beta 2
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:25:10 GMT

 In JBuilder5 opentool,  why we must replace jdom.jar ?

  James Holmes <jholmes612@yahoo.com> a écrit : I'm planning to have the module work
with all other
modules so this should work in a future release. The
Struts Console module should really just be an addon
to existing functionality instead of dictating what
you can do with a certain file. This is the goal and
should be ready soon.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/struts-console-1.1b2.zip

> > > I've gone ahead and added support for Borland
> > JBuilder
> > > into this release. This means that the Struts
> > Console
> > > is now able to be used seamlessly inside of
> > JBuilder.
> > > I have tested the JBuilder support with JBuilder
> 5
> > > Enterprise Edition. Please email me if you use
> > > another version of JBuilder and the Struts
> Console
> > > plugin works. I would like to keep a running
> list
> > of
> > > supported versions.
> > >
> > > I know this release should only have bugfixes,
> but
> > > wanted to go ahead and get this functionality
> out
> > > there
> > > for everyone. Please download a copy and use
> the
> > > latest version. I want to get any bugs that
> arise
> > > fixed so that the 1.1 version can be finalized.
> > >
> > > Changes with Struts Console v1.1b2
> > >
> > > *) Struts Console is now able to be plugged
> into
> > > Borland JBuilder. This allows users to
> > seamlessly
> > > manage Struts config files with Struts
> > Console
> > > from within the JBuilder IDE.
> > >
> > > *) Updated "Referencing Actions" tab on Form
> > Bean
> > > screen to allow for double-clicking of
> > Actions,
> > > which takes you to that Action's screen.
> > >
> > > *) Fixed bug where double-clicking on table
> > elements
> > > would break if more than one config file
> was
> > open
> > > at a time. This was only happening in the
> > > NetBeans/Forte module since you can only
> have
> > one
> > > file open at a time in the standalone
> > version.
> > >
> > > *) Fixed bug where NetBeans/Forte module was
> > > throwing exceptions when NetBeans/Forte
> > started
> > > up after having been closed with a Struts
> > Console
> > > window open. Thanks to Petr Jiricka

for pointing