struts-user mailing list archives

From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Capturing an outgoing response.
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:18:48 GMT
I believe there is also a tag that struts uses that
can take the output servlet/jsp and place it in a
bean.  If you look at the code for this tag you will
see how they get the output of a servlet and place it
in a bean.  This should work for any type of output.
Unfortunately I don't have the code with me -- or
which tag it is, but I remember it as being an xml/xsl
tag that could be used to reference a url and placing
the output of that url to a bean.  The idea being that
this bean could then be used as a starting point for
an xsl transform.

- Sandeep
--- Erik Hatcher