struts-user mailing list archives

From "L. Yeung" <l_yeung_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Setter method doesn't work with indexed tag
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 02:52:46 GMT
I use log4j for debugging purposes. My PO number and
other po header info do contain edited values, except
for the po details (a vector of param) which turned
out null even though there are values retrieved from
the database. I've been debugging this for about 2
days. I'm currently using request.getParameter() as a
temporary workaround.

Regards,
L. yeung

<struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>

<struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>
> cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
> Subject:  RE: Setter method doesn't work with
> indexed tag
>

> I jsut attached my code below.
>
> Regards,
> L. Yeung
> --- dhay@lexmark.com wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > Can you maybe post some more code?
> >
> > It should work fine.  Usually it turns out to be a
> > tiny mistake somewhere.  Have
> > you debugged it at all?  What is getting added to
> > the request?  Are you using
> > your own code, or the example I posted?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Dave
> >

> > "L. Yeung"
> > <l_yeung_dev%yahoo.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on
> > 10/29/2001 10:55:58
> > PM
> >
> > Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List"

<struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>

<struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>
> > cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
> > Subject:  RE: Setter method doesn't work with
> > indexed tag
> >

> > Still not working. Got any workaround for this?
> >
> > Regards,
> > L. Yeung
> >
> > --- "L. Yeung" <l_yeung_dev@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > David, Yea I changed my struts-config from
> request
> > > session . Still didn't work.
> > >
> > > Jason, I'm designing a web app for next january
> > > production release.
> > >
> > > --- Jason Chaffee <jasonchaffee@metatv.com>
> > is
> > > of