struts-user mailing list archives

From Maciej KoƂodziej <Maciej.Kolodz...@comarch.pl>
Subject Re: AW: If someone is interested
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:31:11 GMT
Hi,

In Your mail sent 16 listopada 2001 You wrote:

Indeed it's nice. I'd also appreciate if You shared the code.

s> YESSS I would also like to see your code !!!
s> Greate work

s> -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
s> Von: Christian Rab [mailto:rab@hackhofer.com]
s> Gesendet: Freitag, 16. November 2001 08:34
s> An: Struts Users Mailing List
s> Betreff: Re: If someone is interested

s> Your application looks really cool, I'am very interested tho see your code!

s> See you
s> Christian

s> 15.11.2001 22:45:09, Yuriy Zubarev <yuriy_zubarev@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>>Hello colleagues,
>>
>>I've been developing a web app for myself and since
>>it's not the first app using Struts I attempted
>>to solve some general issues by providing some interfaces,
>>custom tag and generic actions. More specifically I'm talking
>>about tables, you know that questions about navigation,
>>sorting, formatting and so on...
>>
>>To see what's done already, point your browser to
>>http://english.yuriy-zubarev.com
>>
>>And if my work raises some interest among people,
>>I'll beautify the code (if there is no big load in the office)
>>and share it (with one of the purposes to get feedbacks
>>and criticism).
>>
>>Best of luck,
>>Yuriy Zubarev

>>For additional commands, e-mail: