struts-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Book <cb...@rim.net>
Subject html:radio problems
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:36:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm having a problem using the html:radio tag using another bean.

For my text fields, I define an object bean called "User" and set the value
using:

This sets the value of the text field to whatever the getName() method of my
form returns.

When I try to do the same thing with my radio buttons:

I get the following exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: No getter method available for property flag
for bean under name User

I can use text boxes, selects, and textareas using this method and they all
work properly, so why does this not work with radio buttons?

Chris Book