struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dalibor Kezele" <d.kez...@ecom.hr>
Subject Re: Some thoughts on / problems with Struts (mostly tag related)
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:43:50 GMT
I found an old message in Mail Archive. Since I have the same problem I wish
to know did somebody solve this problem:
TIA.

From: Matthias Kerkhoff
Subject: Some thoughts on / problems with Struts (mostly tag related)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 04:11:17 -0800

Multiple select
---------------
The select tag does not fully support multiple selection. As far as I
understand, it's possible to mark it as "multiple", but the select tag
has some references to getScalarProperty that will cause difficulties.
I too don't see, how a select multiple would keep it's selection
state, if the user has made some error elsewhere in the form and
the form get's redisplayed.