struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tony Li" <t...@digitalcentral.net>
Subject Disabled attribute of the <html:option> tag
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 00:02:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to show a "Select One" option in a select box, but not ever
allow the user to select it.  I thought that's what the disabled
attribute was for.  I can't seem to get this to work:

onchange="javascript:catalogForm.submit();">
labelProperty="label"/>

I want "Select One" to initially show, so the user can pick an option
and the form be submitted.  In my case, this will refresh the page with
yet another select box.  There's of course no problem if I only had this
one select box on the page, but if I had several, someone can
potentially choose "Select One".

If the disabled attribute isn't the way to get this done, can someone
suggest some other way?

Thanks,

Tony