struts-user mailing list archives

From Iñigo Serrano <inigon...@wanadoo.es>
Subject [ANN] Routines to validate Date in Struts
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:01:15 GMT
Hello

I am developing a routines (ISValidator) to validate data in diferents scenarios, command
line argumets, Servlets Parameters, etc,...

I have develop also some classes to use ISValidator in Struts 1.0

With this routines the process of validating a form is more easy and sistematic i think.

I have modified the example LogonForm to work with IsValidator.

The example is in http://www.inigoserrano.com/ISValidator/en/ejemploStrutsCompleto0010ISValidator.htm

The routines and this page are in English but the rest of the web is in spanish (I am translating
it to English). To download the routines just go to the download option in the menu and acept
the license, you have the option to download in zip and in tar.gz

The routines are licensed under the GNU GPL 2

I hope it can be usefull for somebody

Iñigo
http://www.inigoserrano.com