struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dalibor Kezele" <d.kez...@ecom.hr>
Subject Q: another beginner's question
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:04:34 GMT
Another day, another question.

Why are my form data destroyed?

I have 2 forms.
When I fill wrong data into 1st form and click html:submit data are here.
But when I click "back" on 2nd form and come back to the 1st one data are
missing.
On 2nd form I have "back" button (<html:link page="/basicdata.do").

In struts-config.xml for my basicdata.jsp i have <scope="session">
and public ActionForward perform() in BasicDataAction is empty.

When I look at the examples (struts-examples-taglib) there is no additional
stuff for preserving forms. ?!

I could to this manualy, by saving BasicDataForm data into my BasicData bean
(which is stored into session),
but I don't know how to retrieve them from my basicdata.jsp.

TIA,
Dalibor