struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Srivastava" <abhish...@india.hp.com>
Subject RE: Action does not get executed
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:30:33 GMT
Ahh I am still missing it

 I tried to configure my menu the 2 ways but both gave errors

 1. I put the class of the Action in the href
 href='/my-app/WEB-INF/classes/com/abhi/html/apps/action/AppLi
 stAction.class'>App list

 Resutl is that the tomcat says that it cannot find the class file.

 2. Put the Action (same as what I put in the action of the
 dummy form).

 now tomcat says that the requested resource is not available.

 On success condition I do forward the control to my jsp and
 this works fine so long as I come via the dummy form.

 From the menu it stops to work.

 Thanks a lot for your help.

 regards,
 Abhishek.