struts-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Srivastava" <abhish...@india.hp.com>
Subject RE: Action does not get executed
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 11:43:57 GMT
Thank you Gitangali for your reply.

I removed the input attribute from the action element.

My menu points towards my jsp.

if I click on it, the my action does not get executed. and the no values are
prefilled when the jsp comes up.

Now, If I write a dummy jsp called applistdummy.jsp
here I have just one html form that

now if I click submit, my action does get executed it forwards the control
to /jsp/applist.jsp and it does come up with all the prepopulated data.

Problem is that I do not want to have dummy html forms do get my main form
with some pre filled data.

Is it possible to pre-fil the form just by clicking on the menu and not
having a dummy form in between?

Thank you so much for your help.

regards,
Abhishek.