struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Mikres" <jmik...@cravewire.com>
Subject Problem with Struts and Weblogic 6.1 SP1
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 06:01:21 GMT
I'm having problems running a sample application that a basic JSP with
struts tags that causes a POST to the actionservlet, using an ActionForm
subclass and an Action subclass.  What I'm getting is a NoClassDefFoundError
saying basically that it can't find org.apache.Struts.action.ActionForm
class.  I have read all the posts that you must have the struts.jar in the
WEB-INF/lib directory in your .WAR file, so this is not the problem.  In
addition, I do not have the struts.jar in the weblogic classpath.  When my
app is loaded when I start weblogic server I can see that ActionServlet is
initialized so it must know where the struts.jar file is (WEB-INF/lib).  Any
help with this would be greatly appreciated.  I've got Struts 1.0 installed,
running on Win2k with WebLogic SP1.

Regards,

J Mikres