struts-user mailing list archives

From Darren_Richm...@trilogy.com
Subject Re: Can't use Cookies in tag libraries ?????
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 14:57:20 GMT

This seems to raise an interesting, generic question: in Model2, is it
always desirable (or necessary) to set cookies in a controller servlet?
What strategies for setting cookies (as part of request
handling/dispatching) are most common in struts?

                    Marcel May

                    <Marcel.May@co       To:     tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org, "aheritier@sopra.com"

                    nsol.de>              <aheritier@sopra.com>

                                         cc:     "'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'"

                    10/02/2001            <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    09:39 AM             Subject:     Re: Can't use Cookies in tag libraries
?????
                    Please respond

                    to struts-user

Store your information in a bean with e.g. session scope?
Is much simpler ...

--
Marcel May
Development