struts-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric Houbie - ABSIS-GROUP <j...@absis-group.be>
Subject RE: Need help with "Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection"
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:24:22 GMT
Nobody knows ?

where does it come from ? what can be the fact that trigger that expection ?

Please help ....

Frederic
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Frédéric Houbie - ABSIS-GROUP [mailto:fhoubie@absis-group.be]
  Sent: lundi 22 octobre 2001 10:34
  To: Struts-User
  Subject: Need help with "Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans
collection"

  Hi,

  I'm using Struts with Tomcat 4. I'm getting this error when running the
app. I've checked classpath, I removed classes12.zip (oracle driver) from
classpath and put it in lib/ext directory, but it still does not work. here
is the classpath at start of tomcat 4

  Using CLASSPATH:
..\bin\bootstrap.jar;c:\java\jdk\lib\tools.jar;.;c:\java\tomcat4\webapps\Onl
ine\WEB-INF\classes\;c:\java\jdk\lib\tools.jar;c:\java\struts\lib\struts.jar
;c:\java\struts\lib\jdbc2_0
  -stdext;c:\java\jdk\jre\lib\ext\activation.jar;c:\java\jdk\jre\lib\ext\mai
l.jar;C:\java\jdk\jre\lib\

  Thank you for help

  Frédéric Houbie
  Internet Project Manager

  ABSIS-GROUP SA
  Centre Socran
  Av Pré Aily, 8
  B-4031 Angleur
  Tel : +32 4 367 89 64
  Fax : +32 4 367 89 63
  **** DISCLAIMER ****

  "This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of the
information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by
e-mail and delete the material from any computer.

  Thank you for your cooperation."