struts-user mailing list archives

From Örjan Reinholdsen <orjan.reinhold...@smarttrust.com>
Subject Digester and SetTopRule
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:43:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the forum for Commons-Digester, and if not, sorry
for the spam.

Anyway, in the Digester docs. it says:

 "SetTopRule - When the begin() method is called, the digester analyzes
  the top element on the stack, looking for a property setter method for
  a specified property".

This is not consistent with the source code as far as I can tell, which
seems to fire at the 'end' rule-trigger.

Somehow, I would prefer to have this rule as it is described is the docs.
and not the way it is implemented in the source. But that's anyway just
my opinion, and I could always make my own rules ;-)

Regards
/Örjan