struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Samm <m_...@readingroom.net>
Subject Re: Configuring Struts with Tomcat and Apache
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 07:39:48 GMT
had this problem with the same setup as yourself - i though mod_jk.conf would
be used to generate mod_jk.conf-auto when Tomcat starts up, but it doesn't
appear that that happens - you need to add in the line for '.do' yourself in
between starting Tomcat and Apache.

--
Martin Samm MSc, Bsc Hons

http://www.readingroom.com
Winner : Best Business to Business Website 2000-01

Reading Room Ltd.
77 Dean Street
Soho
London
W1D 3SH
UK

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7734 9499
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7739 4190

material.  Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.