struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nortje, Andrew" <anor...@ccsc.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat-Apache Struts Intergration?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:42:01 GMT
Cameron

You need to tell apache which files will be served by Tomcat. You do this by
adding entries in the httpd.conf file in $APACHE_HOME/conf directory

What I do in development is to get Tomcat to serve all the files in a given
web app. So the entry in httpd.conf for a web app called jazz would be

JkMount /jazz/* ajp12

Here is a cut and paste from my httpd.conf file. Notice I have set all .do
and .jsp files to be handled by Tomcat.

In production one would need to be a bit more sophisticated.

LoadModule jk_module libexec\mod_jk.dll
 AddModule mod_jk.c
JkWorkersFile
C:\java\j2ee\JBoss-2.4.1_Tomcat-3.2.3\tomcat\conf\workers.properties
JkLogFile     C:\web\apache-1.3.20\Apache\logs\mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel    info

JkMount /*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /jazz/* ajp12
JkMount /struts-documentation/* ajp12