struts-user mailing list archives

From Ajay Chitre <ajay.chi...@diligentteam.com>
Subject Re: Problem getting the Struts example to work on Tomcat
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 20:04:25 GMT
I am assuming you are starting Tomcat using \bin\startup.bat.  Right?  This
should set the classpath properly.  I wonder why you are having ClassNotFound
problem because this User.class does exist in the og\apache\struts\webapp\example
package.

Worse comes to worst, you can explode the war file and put web-inf\classes
in your classpath.

Also if time permits try using Tomcat 3.2.3.

Good luck.  Let me know how it goes!