struts-user mailing list archives

From rankinn <jivefor...@rbnz.govt.nz>
Subject Re: Cannot retrieve definition for form bean null?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Defining a form in your action is definately optional, not sure why you would get that error
message - though I have had errors reporting null beans that were acctually masking a different
problem.
Sorry I couldn't be more help, good luck.
Nicola Rankin

"This message (and any files transmitted with it) are confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.

This message does not necessarily reflect the views of the
Reserve Bank of New Zealand. If the recipient has any concerns
about the content of this message they should seek alternative
confirmation from the Reserve Bank of New Zealand."