struts-user mailing list archives

From Anna Englund <anna_englund2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: links with multiple dynamic parameters
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:33:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm creating the link in a jsp. I've tried to use the
link together with a map, but I as I understand it I
have to specify both the parameter name and the value
of the parameter in the map. I would like to specify
the parameter name in the map and then somehow specify
which property the value should be retrieved from. All
this so that I don't have to create a new Map for each
bean in my vector.

//Anna