struts-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Xin Chen <xinc...@tbcommerce.com>
Subject Re[2]: Logic tag and <html:errors>
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:44:16 GMT
Hello Jan,

JGPS> Hi,

>> Just use <html:errors property="someProperty"/>

JGPS> I understand that part, but I need to add some HTML stuff
JGPS> around the actual error message (e.g. TR's, TD's, styles
JGPS> etc. etc.). I obviously only want to add that stuff it the
JGPS> error message actually exists. How do I do that?

JGPS> Bye Jan...

The value in the message property file can contain HTML tag so you can
define something as following in your property file.

error = <strong>There is a error</strong>

--
Best regards,
 Anthony