struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rajoy" <ra...@emids.com>
Subject Re: problems with action mappings
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2001 23:22:02 GMT
problems with action mappingsHi bertino
a minor mistake in the action tag : U are closing the setuser action tag making it an empty
tag. Try removing the "/" at the end of u'r setuser action tag
 replace   : <action     path="/setUser"    type="it.sella.backoffice.searchusers.SetUserAction"/>

 with        : <action     path="/setUser"    type="it.sella.backoffice.searchusers.SetUserAction">

may be that is the problem
Best
Rajoy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BERTINO FULVIO
  To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 9:48 PM
  Subject: problems with action mappings

  I have these action mappings:
    <action-mappings>
      <action  path="/searchUsers"
                  type="it.sella.backoffice.searchusers.SearchUsersAction"
                  name="UsersFormBean"
                  scope="request"
                  input="/searchUsers/index.jsp">
        <forward name="success"   path="/searchUsers/displayUsers.jsp"/>
      </action>
      <action     path="/setUser"
                 type="it.sella.backoffice.searchusers.SetUserAction"/>
        <forward name="clientsuccess"   path="/searchUsers/clientEditor.jsp"/>
        <forward name="regsuccess"   path="/searchUsers/freeEditor.jsp"/>
      </action>

  and if I comment the action setUser all goes well, but if I put it uncommented (like I've
just written), I've a runtime error in custom tag "form" trying to load "/searchUsers/index.jsp"
!!!

  Where do I make a mistake?

  What are the minimum property settings that I can put in an action mapping?

  Thanx u all in advance!!!
          Fulvio