struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ajay Chitre" <Ajay.Chi...@DiligentTeam.com>
Subject RE: Problem integrating STRUTS and WEBLOGIC 6.0
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 05:23:24 GMT
BinhMinh,

Here's what I did to run this on Tomcat 3.2.3:

1)  Copied the struts-upload.war file to \jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\webapps
folder.

2)  In \jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3\conf\server.xml, I added the following lines;

        <Context path="/upload"
                 docBase="webapps/struts-upload"
                 crossContext="false"
                 debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" >
        </Context>

3)  Started Tomcat and typed :  http://localhost:8080/upload

This works for me under Tomcat.

I haven't heard good things about Weblogic 6.0, so I would recommend
upgrading to 6.1 or downgrading to 5.1.  If you still run into problems with
Weblogic 5.1 or 6.1, let me know.  I will send you instruction for those
later.

Hope this helps.  Thanks.