struts-user mailing list archives

From 李向榮 <fran...@mdsserv.mds.com.tw>
Subject Deployment Problem in iPlanet using Strut Example !!
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:40:47 GMT
Hello, all,

I  have searched the mailing archive for this problem, there are someone post the same issue
but no answer.
Hope someome have the solution already that would share for me.
I have got some problems, here is the problems that I occur :

1.	javac couldn't find /WEB-INF/lib/struts.jar, unless I uncompress struts.jar into /WEB/INF/classes.
2.	SERVLET-execution_failed: Error in executing servlet action: java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
	try to access class org.apache.struts.action.AddDataSourceRule from class org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet

Regards
Frankie