struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: link with dynamic page attribute
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:45:26 GMT
Nesting custom tags that way is not allowed by the specification.

The html:link tag has special properties for assembling hyperlinks from
other beans. It can also accept a map when multiple parameters are
needed.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#link

Personally, I avoid using the page= property, and like to use only
forward= instead. That way everything is documented in the configuration
file.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/