struts-user mailing list archives

From dd ss <drumilbu...@yahoo.com>
Subject File upload : How do I access the uploaded file
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:02:30 GMT
Hi,

I want to have access to the actual file that gets
uploaded and is saved on the server. i.e if a user
uploads a file called test.txt and the server store
this file as str345.tmp somewhere on server, how do I
get access to the file str345.tmp with fully qualified
path. Once I get this, I need to pass this info to
another method which will extract the contents of this
file and insert them in database. Because of the
already existing method signature I can pass only the
fully qulified file name only to the method.

Thanks

Vimal