struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gregor Rayman" <gray...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: How to test only for the language-code but not for the country?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:42:59 GMT
How to test only for the language-code but not for the country?Use <bean:message> for
this purpose. Not <logic:equal>.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Friedli Beat [UFA AG Her]
  To: 'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 11:22 AM
  Subject: How to test only for the language-code but not for the country?

  I want to test the Accept-Language and show a french message if the user speaks french.

  But the following code doesn't take care of the Accept-Language fr-ch.

  <logic:equal value="fr" header="Accept-Language">
    Welcome french
  </logic:equal>

  And this code doesn't take care of the Accept-Language fr-ch.

  <logic:equal value="fr-ch" header="Accept-Language">
    Welcome french
  </logic:equal>

  Do I have to write my own tag? Has anybody allready an apropriate tag?

  thanks

  Beat Friedli