struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Noble" <andy.no...@data-workshop.com>
Subject Struts Validator
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:40:47 GMT
I'm having a look at the Struts validator, and I've got a couple of questions:

1. There appears to be a load of whitespace in the genertated Javascript, which bloats the
HTML page. Is this normal, or is it me?

2. I'm trying a simple 'required' validation as defined in validation.xml on a password which
is in an <html:password.../>. The <html:text.../>  gets validated ok, but not
the password. Any ideas?

3. I was thinking about formsets and the locale specific validation. Is it possible to have
a 'base' set of validations that are 'overridden' by locale specific validation?

If the answers are in the docs, sorry but I've missed 'em. Thanks for any help.

-------
Andy